Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I've mentioned that I'm a Survivor fan. I enjoy reading Gordon Holmes Survivor recaps on fancast for XfinityTV. I also follow Gordon on Twitter, and after a bit of uninspired trash talk (on my part), he challenged me to make my own power rankings for last week's Survivor (and I beat him, yay!). Each week, Gordon goes head to head with last season's Sash (Matt Lenahan). Let's see if I can beat the boys this week.

My rankings:
TEAM SHERRI


#1 Natalie. Ridiculous as it seems, I see Natalie at the top of the pack right now. Zapatera's on a losing streak. Around Ometepe, no one has targeted Boston Rob but it might happen- at last- if Phillip is on his way out. Phillip, of course, would need a lot of help from a team who can't stand him. While others on her team are standing out, not in a good way, pretty and quiet Natalie is way in the background, a great place to be.


#2 Also not causing any trouble, and much needed by his tribe, Grant.


#3 Mike is the Grant of Zapatera (sorry Steve). He's strong and needed, for now.


#4 Julie keeps questioning the decisions of her team... but so far so good for Julie.


#5 Ashley's in a good spot, simply because there are too many more worthy targets at this time.


#6 How long can you stay in charge without a target on your back? I think Rob is pushing the limits.


#7 Can Steve beat the rap that he's -gasp- weak, a charge leveled by Stephanie and Krista on their way out?


#8 Rob has to be getting worried about a Matt-Andrea reunion. Better it happens at Redemption Island, for his purposes-- and he still seems to be running the Ometepe show. But things aren't always what they seem...


#9 Dave has been showing us some bad play. He either redeems himself, or he's gone. I'm still betting on him to do better.


#10 Ralph! He's ready for a blindside. I can't take much more of his manshirt, and I can't believe that Dave wouldn't hatch a plan to save his own skin by convincing everyone else to vote for... let's say Ralph. That idol could be dangerous, and would better serve a wise opponent if it were back in the game.


#11 Karma's a bitch, and so is Sarita... I don't think she'll last much longer with her performance in challenges called into question last week.


#12 Will they keep teasing us with Phillip, or has his time come at last? I'm guessing it's that time. I'll miss him.


Matt wins again!

There we have it. What do you think? Share your power rankings in the comments, if you dare.

1 comment:

Dee Davis said...

Well, I love Matt. Just because he's lasted so darn long. And think Boston Rob is definitely going to have a target on his back considering what's going to happen (see tv spoilers). Think Grant is a contender as he's been quiet and is strong. Was so glad they ousted Russell.

 

©2009 SHERRI AND CHARLOTTE by BloggerTemplates