Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Survivor Power Rankings: Merge Time

I've mentioned that I'm a Survivor fan. I enjoy reading Gordon Holmes Survivor recaps on fancast for XfinityTV. I also follow Gordon on Twitter, and after a bit of uninspired trash talk (on my part), he challenged me to make my own power rankings for Survivor (and I beat him, two weeks straight, yay!). Each week, Gordon goes head to head with last season's Sash (Matt Lenahan). Let's see if I can beat the boys this week.

My rankings:
TEAM SHERRI

#1 Andrea. With Matt potentially back in the game, Andrea could show that she has some moves. And if not, she's no one to worry about for now anyway.

#2 Natalie. Merge means weak players are safe. Natalie is about as weak as they come.

#3 Ashley's a good competitor according to Probst, but I haven't seen it yet. Maybe her best moves are yet to come?

#4 David, on the outs with own tribe, has serious swing vote potential, which keeps him safe for now.

#5 Julie, a strong female with the ability to win some Jury sympathy, more threatening than she looks.

#6 Rob kept his immunity a secret, and that could pay off with a new bunch gunning to get him out. I don't see a blindside getting to him... yet.

#7 Possibly the strongest physical player in the game, he can't escape notice. Or can he win immunity?

#8 Steve ran the risk of looking weak, but now he might end up looking a bit stronger thanks to his NFL past.


#9 There's always a chance that Phillip annoys everyone so much, he goes home.

#10 Smart money is on Matt beating Sarita and making it back into the game-- but where will he fall in the rankings? I'm guessing he can't last long.

#11 If Ralph perchance survives, the next target is on Mike.

#12 Ometepe has the numbers going into merge, unless some serious flipping goes on. Counting on word to get round of Ralph's immunity idol-- meaning the blindside is imminent.

There we have it. What do you think? Share your power rankings in the comments, if you dare.

No comments:

 

©2009 SHERRI AND CHARLOTTE by BloggerTemplates