Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Survivor South Pacific: Power Rankings Week 12

Xfinity's Gordon Holmes(152) and his partner in ranking, Andrea Boehlke(152) are racking up the points while I'm still down a few, at 149. Here are my predictions for the week:


1. Team Sophie! I just can't rank her second. She's my top pick.
2. He's using the Boston Rob playbook, but will his team finally turn on him or will he skate to success?
3. I think Albert rocks the boat, but maybe not hard enough to make it capsize. His alliance with Sophie could hold him in another week. 
4. Crazy enough to bring to the end, if everyone can stand him that long. 
5. We haven't heard enough from Rick to make me think he makes the final four-- but stranger things have happened. 
Bonus: Another RI editing fakeout. Do they really expect me to believe that Edna beats Ozzy? I'm not buying it. (Though, they did make it look like a pretty certain Edna victory... why would they do that if it really happened?)

No comments:

 

©2009 SHERRI AND CHARLOTTE by BloggerTemplates