Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Survivor South Pacific: Power Rankings Week 11

We're getting down to the wire. I'm locked in competition with Xfinity's Gordon Holmes(146) and his partner in ranking, Andrea Boehlke(145), and let's face it-- I'm not catching them. It's all due to a bad decision I made early on, but never say quit. I'm at 141. Here are my predictions for the week:

1. Sophie, playing a smart, strong (but not too strong), safe game is in a good spot headed toward the end. 
2. I think they will continue to let Coach think he's calling all the shots, and maybe he is.

3. People have to know who he is in order to vote him off. 
4. He's unstable, creepy, and misguided-- and still the best bet to take to the end.
5. I wish he could make it all the way, but I have a feeling he might be a little too outspoken.
6. If things go according to previously revealed plans, Edna is next to go-- but maybe there will be some surprises. I don't like being wrong, but I love surprises.  
Bonus: Are we supposed to believe Cochran will beat Ozzy at R.I? I don't think so. 

No comments:

 

©2009 SHERRI AND CHARLOTTE by BloggerTemplates