Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Survivor South Pacific: Power Rankings Week Seven

I'm not catching up to Xfinity's Gordon Holmes(78) and his partner in ranking, Andrea Boehlke(75) for as long as they keep riding their hot streak, but I want to think I'm getting there. This week, I have no choice but to go for the obvious. All signs (meaning CBS promos and extraneous Probst commentary) point to Redemption Island in a big risk move for... wait for it...  Here are my predictions for the week:

Team Erwin: 71 points.


1. My new favorite, the one with the most sense, and most intriguing insights, of the game. More Sophie, please!
2. Jim's scheming has him on top for this week, but I suspect not for long. Depends on where the numbers fall at merge.
3. Sophie's partner at the top, but now that Albert's starting to put himself out there, can he last? 

4. and 5. The dynamic duo of Keith and Whitney could go far if they stick together. Time for an adorable nickname. Wheith? Kwhitney?
 6. Maybe not as powerful as he wants to believe, if he keeps thinking he calls the shots.
7. Who? Yeah. That guy.
8. Shudder.
9. Dawn has the good fortune to have Cochran around to take the spotlight off her.
10. Cochran, not exactly a challenge master, and I'm not sure I could live with him long out there.
11. Edna survived last week, when I was pretty sure she was going to go. This week? Still not sure.
12. Does he really think he can go to RI and still get back in the game? Stranger things have happened. But his team will have to lose this week, and it could be one big tease. I'm taking the gamble (again, things don't go well for me when I gamble, but...)

Bonus: I can't bring myself to bet against Christine. 

No comments:

 

©2009 SHERRI AND CHARLOTTE by BloggerTemplates