Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Survivor South Pacific: Power Rankings Week Eight

By my counting, it would be Week Nine, but I'm going to switch to Gordon Holmes numbering after missing last week due to power outage (8 days without power!). I did manage to get on Twitter to say I think Keith was going next (I might have mentioned Albert and Edna, too, but I'm taking the points, and the bonus for Ozzy beating Christine- which I did guess). Big cheers for Comcast for restoring my cable and Internet. I know the crews have been working hard.  

Xfinity's Gordon Holmes(101) and his partner in ranking, Andrea Boehlke(100) continue to outdo me, but for how long? (Well, okay, it looks like I'm not catching up. They have been spot on.) Here are my predictions for the week:

Team Erwin: 96 points.
1. Is Dawn really at the top? Probably not, but I'm giving her the honorary spot this week because she lasted much longer than I initially thought she would, and I feel bad for counting her out too soon. Go Dawn! Or should I say, stay Dawn!

2. My favorite, and a really great player with fun and shrewd insights. I don't see the possibility for her to misstep so soon after merge. 

3. Edna is another player I counted out too soon. It seems annoying the tribe might not be such a big deal when there are bigger targets around. 

4. Urgh. Still here. Doesn't seem to be catching anyone's particular notice at this point in time. I fear for this one hanging on to the end. 


5. He should be a target at this point, but he seems to have avoided notice in favor of... Rick?! I have no idea how that happened. Maybe I missed something in my rushed watching of last week's show after the fact, but the vote went to Rick. 

5. Yes, my top is former Upolu heavy. But that's where the numbers are after Cochran's TC choice to vote Keith and I'm sticking with it. 
6. A Coach blindside would be the way to go if anyone was looking to take out the most obvious leader of his former tribe out there. But I think he's safe. 
 7. He's a flipper and a weasel to some, but a good prospect to take to the end for a savvy player who might sense the fact that no one from either side would currently choose to give Cochran the prize. Otherwise, he might still be useful in the numbers game. 
8. She might want to start to worry, but I think there are bigger targets to steal the attention of voters before they turn to Whitney. 
9. Finally perhaps ready to reap the rewards of being outspoken (read as loud, cocky, and occasonally bullying).
10. He came back from RI once. It makes sense to let him go take his chances there again after a) playing his idol last week and b) playing the tribe with his terrible acting job after merge. 

No comments:

 

©2009 SHERRI AND CHARLOTTE by BloggerTemplates