Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Survivor South Pacific: Power Rankings Week Nine

After a heart-stopping moment last week when I thought Dawn was on the chopping block after I gave her an honorary number one top spot, I am done with tempting the Ranking fates. Didn't I learn my lesson earlier this season? 

Xfinity's Gordon Holmes(122) and his partner in ranking, Andrea Boehlke(120) continue to outdo me (115), but for how long? (Well, okay, it looks like I'm not catching up. They have been spot on.) Here are my predictions for the week:

Team Erwin:
1. Maybe a little favoritism at work here, but I think she's playing a solid game. 
2. Sophie and Albert seem tight, but I wonder what happens when it comes down to remaining Upolu? 
 
3. He gives the appearance of running the Upolu show, and I think he believes that he is. 

                                         
4. He's probably the best bet to bring to the end, but that doesn't mean I want to rank him any higher
until necessary.

5. Speaking of those you want to take all the way, Cochran might be looking good about now.


6. Still not making any waves, or scoring any big immunity wins. 
7. I don't see her making a case to save herself if it comes down to it. I'm not sure Sophie and Albert like her, or trust her, and that side alliance with Coach could end up costing her. 
8. I think Dawn might have pushed the envelope with trying to win over Upolu, giving Whitney the edge to stay a little longer. 
9. Being too nice to her new Upolu friends might have marked her as a strategist willing to do anything to stay in the game-- which is dangerous for people who don't want you to endear yourself and stick around. Plus, I don't want to risk overestimating Dawn again. :)

RI Bonus:
 Ozzy is determined to cook fish for all his friends. I think he stays around. 

2 comments:

Dee Davis said...

Well since Cochran screwed over my team, I'm left scrambling to find someone left I like (Ozzie isn't counted since he's on Redemption. Good news whoever wins there I'll be happy but would rather it be Keith or Ozzie). HATE Cochran. And Russel's nephew is creepy.... Agree that your top two are playing good games. I can go there if I have to

Sherri Browning Erwin said...

Not a fan of Keith, Jim, or Cochran.

 

©2009 SHERRI AND CHARLOTTE by BloggerTemplates