Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Survivor South Pacific: Power Rankings Week Ten

Xfinity's Gordon Holmes(140) and his partner in ranking, Andrea Boehlke(137) continue to outdo me (133), but I'm chock full of determination. Here are my predictions for the week:

1. Sophie is the safest for the week, as far as I can see. She's got some moves, but Albert is more vocal, therefore, more likely to go before Sophie. Team Sophie!
2. Isn't it time someone turned on Coach, questioned Coach, maybe made a big move? Yes, but doesn't seem to be happening. Coach has borrowed the Boston Rob rulebook and it seems to be working for him. 
3. After watching last week's recap show (parts of it, while baking T-Day pumpkin pies), I was surprised no one booted Brandon sooner. Since when are chicken shenanigans swept under the rug at Survivor Central? But since he's still there, I have to think that someone wants to bring him to the end. 

4. Hey, there's a guy named Rick on the show. You didn't notice? 
5. Albert has made some noise of disagreement with Sophie and Coach, and that might make him stand out a little. But I don't think Albert's time has come. 
6. Not a lot of positive things to say about Edna. She's there. Coach seems to want to keep her. But what does she bring to the table? The fact that no one will vote for a coattail rider in the end? Might keep her around. I'm thinking it won't.

7. Cochran's time has come. Upolu has been all about sticking together and I can't see them screwing that up now. Plus, the ads for the week make it look as if Upolu starts turning on each other, and I can't see it happening until all the Savaii have been cooked. Cochran could be a good one to bring to the end, but can they trust him that far? Selfish schemers are dangerous. I would be happy to be wrong and see Brandon sent packing, but I think this is how it has to be. The good news? Ponderosa will get a lot more interesting. Or annoying. Hmm. 


Bonus: Let's see... Ozzy vs Dawn vs Whitney? Ozzy hangs on at R.I.



1 comment:

Dee Davis said...

I think Brandon is the Survivor most likely to cross over to the very dark side (if he hasn't already). And I can't stand Cochran. Go Ozzy.

 

©2009 SHERRI AND CHARLOTTE by BloggerTemplates