Wednesday, April 13, 2011

In the Nick of Time!

I've mentioned that I'm a Survivor fan. I enjoy reading Gordon Holmes Survivor recaps on fancast for XfinityTV. I also follow Gordon on Twitter, and after a bit of uninspired trash talk (on my part), he challenged me to make my own power rankings for Survivor (and I beat him, three weeks straight, yay!). Each week, Gordon goes head to head with last season's Sash (Matt Lenahan). Let's see if I can beat the boys this week. (I've only tied with Sash so far).

*pressed for time this week, basic rankings, no explanations.

My rankings:
TEAM SHERRI

#1 Andrea.

#2 Natalie.

#3 Ashley.

#4 David.

#5 Julie.

#6 Rob.

#7 Grant

#8 Steve.

#9 Phillip.

#10 Mike.

#11 Ralph.

There we have it. What do you think? Share your power rankings in the comments, if you dare.

No comments:

 

©2009 SHERRI AND CHARLOTTE by BloggerTemplates