Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Survivor Power Rankings- 4/20

I enjoy reading Gordon Holmes Survivor recaps on fancast for XfinityTV. I also follow Gordon on Twitter, and after a bit of uninspired trash talk (on my part), he challenged me to make my own power rankings for Survivor (and I beat him, three weeks straight, yay! Last week, I phoned it in and he got me).

Each week, Gordon goes head to head with last season's Sash (Matt Lenahan). Let's see if I can beat the boys this week. (I've only tied with Sash so far, totally got beat last week).


TEAM SHERRI

#1 Andrea. A vote with Rob is a vote to stay safe, and Andrea is staying safe. I want to see someone start playing smart and plotting to get rid of Rob.

#2 Natalie. Staying so low on the radar that people forget you're even playing? It might keep you around, but does it sway a jury?

#3 Ashley. I'm hoping Ashley is about to make a move. I'm losing faith, but I keep hoping.

#4 Rob. Unfortunately, I don't see any danger for Rob yet. Soon, maybe. Soon.

#5 Grant He's strong. He's likable. He's... maybe getting tired of Rob's controlling ways? Fingers crossed.

#6 Ralph. Ralph is going to pull out any tricks he can to stay safe another week. The problem is, Ralph is more hairy than he is tricky. Ralph is more hairy than he is anything. The man is a human hairball.

#7 Phillip. Do I really think Phillip is going tonight? No. Do I see that it will likely put me ahead of Matt and Gordon if he does? Absolutely. Maybe he finally goes too far in annoying his tribe.

#8 Steve. If not Julie, Steve or Phillip. Both men are seen making waves on the previews and Steve seems like the most obvious to go home. But...

#9 Julie. Last week, Julie called Rob out for running a cult. I can't imagine this will sit well with the Robfather. Tonight, Julie sleeps with the fishes, er, with the other guy at RI anyway.


RI Winner: David. I'm hoping the producers want David back enough to give them a very difficult puzzle challenge at RI. At any rate, I think Matt's at the end of his luck and Mike might not be as tough as he looks.

There we have it. What do you think? Share your power rankings in the comments, if you dare.

No comments:

 

©2009 SHERRI AND CHARLOTTE by BloggerTemplates