Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Survivor Power Rankings- 4/27

For five weeks now, I've been doing Survivor Power Rankings to compete against Gordon Holmes on Twitter for XFinity, and his top rival Sash (Matt Lenehan). Four out of five weeks, I've beaten Gordon. He got me two weeks ago. Sash has beaten me once, but I have tied with him three times and beaten him once. This week, I hope to win again.

TEAM SHERRI

#1 I'm keeping the faith that Ashley has some big moves up her sleeve. If only she ever wore sleeves.

#2 Natalie. Natalie and Ashley seem to be tight, with Andrea as kind of a third wheel. But I'm guessing Ashley is the brains of the bunch, so I'm giving her the top spot this week with Natalie as a close second.


#3 I've had Andrea in the top spot for a few weeks now, but I think she's working her way down the rankings with the dwindling hope that Matt might be coming back in the game. And even if he did, would she sink him again instead of playing alongside him?

#4 Grant. I don't think we've seen enough of Grant to suspect he is on the outs yet, but will he outlast Rob? If he starts playing the game, he will.

#5 Rob. This might be the week when things stop going Rob's way. A surprise twist has never worked in Rob's favor on Survivor.

#6 Ralph. His lack of apparent intelligence might be working to make him look like a lack of a threat, next to Steve.

#7 Phillip might finally convince his team to get rid of him. If anyone is scheming to take out Rob with a blindside, best to get rid of Phillip first before Phillip can spoil the surprise.

#8 Steve has held on longer than I expected. Much longer. But maybe his time is finally up.

RI Winner: Mike and Matt. Matt seems like he has had it but Julie, a good competitor, might not be quite as good as Mike and Matt in the end.

There we have it. What do you think? Share your power rankings in the comments, if you dare.

No comments:

 

©2009 SHERRI AND CHARLOTTE by BloggerTemplates